Thread: Upgrade parts
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 05:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

You guys have missed the whole point...it's not maintenance at all...it's about brand new, factory fresh cars, with zero miles on them, being delivered with leaking-defective exhaust systems, a clutch slave cylinder that WILL go bad in less than a year, (and under 1000 miles in my case), leaks from the diff the first night in the garage, turn signals that don't work, and many, many, many other items, as you have heard a multitude of other owners (not just me) comment about. and you guys smile and say "but it's a cobra! it's ok!" that is total bs... the quality of these cars has been totally misrepresented,(any lawyers listening?) and the owners like me, and there are several, are just plain stuck....unless we sell out (brilliant idea by someone) I am sure that we all will fix them at our expense and go on, but it stinks. I didn't pay to buy an assembled car, then have to immediately start repairing factory defects at my time and expense. Maintenence this is not! Warranty you say? Good luck on getting custom cars, aka backdraft! to respond and fix something.
we all want a great experience from owning a "replica"...and I am really glad you guys are overjoyed. Why hate they guys that have had problems and show disrepect to them?