View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 05:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 930, 427 Windsor T56
Not Ranked     

Quote:
You guys have missed the whole point
It looks like you may have missed the point as well. I certainly did not say you had no problems with your car. I merely explained that THIS IS NOT THE THREAD FOR IT!!!!! A thread with useful information is thrown down the tubes. I'm sure it won't be long before this thread gets locked as well.

Take a look at your contribution to this place. http://clubcobra.com/forums/search.php?searchid=354417

I've had my BDR for almost 3 years. I had some issues with it. The guys at Custom Cars offered to fix my side pipes without me asking. They picked my car up, installed a my soft top and put on a new hood at no charge because I asked them to. They called me up one day out of the blue and asked to come get my car to do an upgrade to the frame at no charge to me. This was 2 years after I bought it. Why do you think they did those things to me and won't even fix your turn signals?? I only see the guys once a year at the Roundup.

You can't expect to come on here and tell 200 people that their cars are junk and expect everyone to be your buddy. Your current method to get your issues resolved seems to be doing nothing but pissing a lot of people off. It may be time to try a different method. I hope it works for you. You'll be a much happier person when you can drive your Cobra safely.

Have Fun!

BDR #930
08 Corvette Coupe
92 Sunburst Yellow Miata
#81 Saturn V Miata Crapcan racer
Panoz GTRA #42

Last edited by Gatorac; 05-07-2007 at 05:36 PM..