View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 06:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby American CSX 4241 - authentically built
Not Ranked     
Default Possible East End Run

Bob stopped by this morning and I ran an idea I had past him, so he told me to post it up...

My wife and I often take the Cobra for a nice drive out east down Sound Ave, all the way out to Cutchouge (sp?). Out there, is a GREAT place for lunch, called O'Malleys Saloon. It's like a small resturant, similar to a steak house type setting. They have over 30 specialty burgers on their menu, as well as Steak, Chicken, etc, etc. Their food is INCREDIBLE.

Last time I was there, I thought it would be a really nice place for a Cobra run for lunch. I asked about groups and they said they could do a group of 20 or so no problem.

So I was thinking, for a nice Sunday east end run..... Everyone could meet at my shop in Port Jeff, and then we could head out there. It's a really fun drive down Sound Ave, and it's quite a ways out there so it's a nice drive altogether. Figure head out there, have lunch, and then everyone can go their seperate ways back home.

How does this sound to people? If it sound like a plan, I can come up with a date and then set it up with O'Malleys.

Let me know.

See my car at CSXinfo.net here >> CSX 4241