View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 06:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Sold - Unique FIA - SA 396 Stroker
Not Ranked     

Bud you just don’t get it. I contributed to this thread to share information and see what my friends were up to. You followed your well known form and showed your ass.

This forum does not require ownership of a Cobra (replica or real). It was never about the cars but rather the people. We had a common bond that runs far deeper than the cars. We care about each other and enjoy spending time together (which we do without your whiny butt). How many times have you organized a get together only to have two or three join you – do you see the pattern?

When you first appeared on this forum I went out of my way to extend invitations for you to join use. To date I cannot remember you uttering one word in my direction. What you have done is complain about the “North Fulton Boys” planning everything that was convenient for us and not you. Best I can tell you resent the presence of the “North Fulton Boys” – perhaps you have a deep seeded problem with achievers. I find it very telling that you have alienated almost everyone that extended a warm welcome in your direction. Check it out – I saved you the trouble of searching

new owner here

Have you always been a whiner or is that something you recently acquired? .