View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 09:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR1427
Not Ranked     

Mr. dumas - you sure can heap on the BS, huh? Nothing but a typical internet tough guy. You like to spout big talk on the internet, but when we're face to face .... you're a quiet as a church mouse. That's the only 'pattern' I see - other than the fact you never came out to any group rides when you had a Cobra.

"North Fulton Boys" ?!?!? WTF? Seriously - get some therapy. Unless you mean that's what ya'll call the group of cobra owners in Alpharetta who cant drive for more than 30 minutes on a Sunday ...

I alienated everyone in that 4 yr old thread? YOU went out of your way? Holy shiot - how hard is it to click a mouse and say 'welcome'?... ya dumas. Let's see ... how many people in that thread (besides ME) actually own a Cobra? Did my award winning personality cause them to sell their cars too?

My buddy Randy ... he went out of he way to welcome me. He is the leader of this club. He organizes and operates everything. Only problem is, he never shows up - but his merry clan known as the "North Fulton Boys" showed me around this fine State so many times that I shoud be grovelin at Randy feet ....

Dont worry Randy ... I wont poke fun at you for wearing dresses any more.

Quote:
I have a life beyond the Cobra and this or any forum. I drop in occasionally to see how some good friends are getting along
Still doesn't appear that way - does it?

Last edited by svobud; 05-22-2007 at 09:17 PM..