View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 12:35 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2 dr roadster, V-8, 4 spd.
Not Ranked     

Bud,

I find it interesting that you changed 4 year old posts of yours on the welcome thread Randy linked. Maybe when you re-read your old posts there must have been some regret perhaps. I hope you find the same when you re-read your posts here. Everyone had a hand out welcoming you. What we got in return is vitriol and animosity that continues to this day.

Many of the original posters welcoming you in that thread have sold their Cobras and are enjoying other cars or projects and we still enjoy each other's company to this day. I know many of us do not have seller's regret. Randy and I recently met up with Dave Crace, Clyde, Tony Hull, and others who all welcomed you in the linked thread. I recently reached out to Jason to see what he was doing as well. What a concept--creating friendships through the hobby. You instead seem intent on creating enemies. Maybe the fact hardly anyone seems to participate in your suggested events isn't because of the event or the attendees, it's YOU! Many of us have done long mountain drives or rides, met at Road Atlanta, met at other events.

Additionally, on these pages are documented exploits of law breaking during your drives. As an enforcer of the law, THAT truly shows the definition of who you are.

Good day.

Last edited by ToyCollector; 05-24-2007 at 05:42 PM..