View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 05:14 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Johnny Mac;

Getting warm down here now....finished up the winter race series here at NPR Raceway, I finished 3rd in the series for the season out of 12 cars in Vintage, better yet, my worst race was a forth place finsih, all others were second and third place finishes.....the little red POS is running great, so far, I've changed the oil and plugs and checked the valves once,do need a tire sponsor, for some reason, they don't give them tires away anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just came back from Nashville, did the open track at the Nashville Superspeedway, car ran great and the driver drove pretty good........bad news is we had 2 "new" 65 Mustang track cars, really their first good shakedown track time, one lost his rear pinon bearing on the third lap out, parked it for the weekend, the other car made the first day and late that afternoon blew a head gasket........2 very dejected guys........other than that, we had a great weekend......

Wine you say, fixin to get cranked up and make some more, will have to figure out a way to get it to you.........

How you'll folks up in Jersey doing these days????????????

David