View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR2479K, 351W yellow/black stripes
Not Ranked     

We wanted to thank everyone who came out and made Cobra Revolution V a huge success. I believe we had a total of 46 Cobras show up, which made it the largest one yet. Weather was dry for once. Hot, but dry.

We'll start working on Cobra Revolution VI in January and highly encourage input and feedback. We don't want to make the show too complicated, but don't want anyone to be bored either.

I wanted to give a personal thanks to Roger and Jack. Since I was flying solo this year (my wife says hello and was really sorry she couldn't come...she had to stay home as she's on bedrest) I was pretty lost. Roger and Jack took care of registration and raffle. Thanks so much guys!

Also, our raffle was a tremendous success, due 100% to the donations given by the crew at Vintage Motorsports. Thank you so much for helping us out, you're a true class act! Anyone thinking about a Backdraft needs to see these guys.

I had many people ask me, in a very nice way, why I still stayed involved with this event and made sure it continued, even after I sold my Cobra. Friends like everyone who came to CR V are exactly why. I loved my Cobra and miss it dearly. But just as much, I really like the people I've met. And besides, it's only a matter of time before I get another Cobra...well, I just have to wait until my monthly daycare bill drops below the price of a very large mortgage...

Thanks again for making this event a wonderful success!!!

Steve

No, it ain't "real", but it's real fast....

Some people choose to rattle their windows with stereos and speakers... I choose to rattle windows with my right foot.