View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 06:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lesher Motorsports, Inc
Not Ranked     
Default Lesher Motorsports- Daytona Coupe Replica Manufacturer

Hello to all! My name is Ryan Lesher. I am president of Lesher Motorsports, Inc. We manufacture Cobra Daytona Coupes, using the Molds and Tooling once owned and used by Contemporary Classics and later Upstate Super Replicars, which many of you may know were taken from an Original Coupe (CSX-2602).

We purchased the molds and Tooling from Bill Connelly in 2005, and spent some time doing R&D, improving several aspects of the kit, while building our Demo Car. We made our Official debut at the AHA’s ‘Fun under the Sun’ show at Knott’s Berry Farm at the end of April this year.

We are based in California, just 12 miles from Laguna Seca Raceway. Please check out our website at www.leshermotorsports.com for pictures, Kit info and contact information. We are committed to providing only the highest level quality not only in our products but in our customer relations as well, which we back up with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

If you happen to be in the Pismo beach Area June 15-17, Come check us out at the Pismo Beach Classics Car Show. Our display will be located at 1351 Price St.

We Look forward to being an active member of Club Cobra and getting to know you all!

Last edited by Lesher; 06-11-2007 at 06:12 PM..