Thread: Spring Meeting
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2001, 01:07 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SHELBY GT500...slightly modified. Former owner of CSX4758..a GEM of a ride!
Not Ranked     

Dick....Like I said it was just one of those things that happened and now history. Believe me you and I are square...we were square before we ever left Austin Like you my mouth hit the floor when we walked into the Lumberyard as I had been contacted about the artwork like you said...they were going to print up some shirts to GIVE to the DRIVERS and so on. And then after.....I think.....it was brought to their attention of our feelings that they then decided to give away T-shirts to some how make it better.....when I beleive that was the original plan to begin with. I'm like you that I doubt if Tatoo Productions would be pleased about what was done with THEIR artwork.
I don't think any apologies are needed as we all had a good time and only a few of us knew what happened. I do think the Dallas group can and will present a wonderful event IF we can get THEM to make the trip up here and I just don't know if they will or not. The few small things we have had up here has not been able to draw many people from down south.
I just want to play Cobras and have fun

I love ya man.

Gary
P.S. when is the Unique due?