Thread: Spring Meeting
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2001, 11:36 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Former owner: JCF 289 slabside, ERA #329 and 424, GTD "Essex Wire" GT40; currently enjoying Hi-Tech 427 #147
Not Ranked     

Dick and Gary, you guys need apologize to no one. Obviously there was a bunch of behind the scenes stuff going on at the February meet but to those of us just along for the ride we were glad to have nice-looking shirts and caps to purchase. I am a huge fan of Bill Neale's artwork and am just pleased to wear a shirt he did, altered or otherwise. I hope to see the unaltered version available so I can buy four of those, too.

I live out in the Hill Country west of San Antonio and have a sinking feeling that I probably would not make the drive to Dallas in my ERA, given that my wife will be about eight months pregnant at the time of the 2002 meeting. Obviously, I love having the meet in Austin; it's still a 140 mile drive each way but it's do-able in a day. However, you guys have come without complaint from a lot farther than that for the last two years, so have the meeting whereever seems best. The Dallas contingent is obviously the largest in this club so Big D seems logical.

Bob