View Single Post
Old 08-03-2001, 09:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: What Cobra?
Send a message via Yahoo to Turk
Not Ranked     

Homewrecker
I am honored my picture ended up as a screen saver for you. Can Broadway, or Radio City Music Hall be far behind?
I won't settle until I end up during the half time ceremonies at Superbowl.

I would appreciate any and all the info you may have about CSX3022.
I have not touched any suspension components. It is just as it arrived from ERA as a roller.

Tires are Blue streak, non street legal, very sticky compound. The lettering took some additional touch up, and will remain so. I got them from Roger Krause Racing here in California.

Cobra20646
Jim, it is just a car! Take a deep breath and you'll be ok. Thanks, I do appreciate the compliments.

Steve Dickey
If you want one of them there cars, you better git going! Getting a car from ERA is like pulling teeth. Git it? I made a funny!! haha!

GaryUnc
Gary,
It was MY pleasure to meet you. I am afraid I will get to meet the local and not so local law enforcement folks in numbers very soon. Thank god I am starting with a clean slate, and have a few points to give. I may need some of those rocket wires after all.

Jim Holden
You are a two bit spy for Peter. I can't type in here without him knowing about it. How long have you been the eyes and ears for him? No wonder he won't get on the internet himself. he doesn't have to. He has you!!
You also have a very keen eye sight. You didn't miss the missing linkage! Good job!

TURK