View Single Post
Old 08-04-2001, 01:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary CCX33849 (currently 460)
Not Ranked     
Default Fun in the Houston Sun

Sundance Grill that is.....

Thanks everyone for showing up! We are starting to get some good turnouts. Lots of people and 7 cars this time. I think the long distance award goes to either Steve K who drove down from Kingwood or Tom Durham who drove down from the Woodlands.

Since it was not raining, Tom C left the Cobra at home in the garage and rode his Harley instead. Next time Tom we will all bring water to throw on your car if that's what it takes

Speed racer Chad had some fuel problems with his car so he came in the truck....after seeing and hearing all the Cobras, Chad said he would be stopping by the local speed shop to pick up some parts to get that fuel problem fixed. I bet we see him & his car next month.

What can be said about poor confused Brian. His chevy powered Cobra could not make it but he did show up in his Chevy with the Ford rear end..... (I'm gonna pay for that comment)

Steve W, led us on a short cruise that ended at a great little park, right on the edge of the lake. Sorry Tom D did not get a chance to cruise with us. (that's why you only see 6 cars in the picture) Thanks Steve!

Once again, THANKS to everyone that showed up! I had a great time.