Thread: Cobra quandary
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 01:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #SPO2601, Black with white stripes. 496 FE from Performance Engineering
Not Ranked     
Smile

Hi Tim, you Hoser. It's fun to find you here. I've been followin your quandary. Seems like a no brainer to me. THE ROADSTER!!!!!!!!!! I guess I see THE ROADSTER!!!!!!!!!! in the same light as the motorcycle. I do have and have had motorcycles most of my life. Although I don't have THE ROADSTER!!!!!!!!!! quite yet it's on its way, maybe early next week. Anyway, I see THE ROADSTER!!!!!!!!!!and the bike as loud, windy, radio delete, pure drivin experiences. My non Cobra roadster experiences come from old Corvettes and hotrods. I'm sure the coupe would be fun if you want to be cooped up in a coupe. Just wouldn't be as fun as THE ROADSTER!!!!!!!!!! You can be cooped up in your Cadillac. Remember you're goina roar off to meet your Cobra buddies for a few hours or a day or whatever. Your not takin a week off to tour the USA. That's what the Cadillac's for. So when you're with your pals, make that time as fun as you can. Take THE ROADSTER!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who don't know Tim or I, I've know this guy since the day he was born. Tim, I don't think you can make the wrong choice here. Did I happen to mention do THE ROADSTER!!!!!!!!!! Take care Tim. Cya, Jerry