View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 02:53 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgester
Forgive my “here we go again.” This has been a repeating thread for the last four years. Regardless of what the vehicle was tilted as in another jurisdiction, California requires it to be registered a SPCN.
Mr Morgester,

While an eloquent response to "Chaplin"s post above, you did not answer his questions and concerns. Please do so in a straight forward manner so that we can finally put these issues to bed. If you do not have an answer to a question on legality, then it is up to you and your dept to find out what the answer is within your government and then post it here. Just as if you were in a court of law, it is up to you as the person making and upholding the laws to be able to back up what you are posting with facts, not a "well maybe", which again in a court of law would have the judge citing you for contempt.

Bill S.

PS: Just so you know, I'm be sending off a copy of this thread link to Barbara Boxer (you know my connection there from previous email correspondense), so once again, please make sure to answer the questions posed in response to your continued questionable posts here with 100% accurate answers, as there will be others in the California government watching your responses with a keen eye.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS