View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 08:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR1056, small block Ford
Not Ranked     

Tampa,

I have more than just a few friends that are either there or have come back. Their opinions range from agreeing with you to agreeing with Kristol. I think a person's opinion on what is going on over there depends on their belief system. Some look only for the bad, some try to evaluate things realistically, and some hope for what they want things to be. I'm one of those kind of in the middle between realistic evaluation and what I hope for things to be. Problem is those looking for bad things hold back the aspirations of those who want the best. Who knows what would have happened if we had waged this thing correctly. I'm touchy because of my past experience with the left. My son was more fortunate and I hope my grandsons never see any of it. But I still believe Islam to be the biggest threat to peace in the world. Our two biggest so called partners are the biggest purveyors of this threat. And all the while I can't understand the calls for crapping all over the only reliable friend we have in the region. Doesn't anyone see how the Muslims are driving out, persecuting, and killing nearly all of the non-Muslims in the ME? I just don't get it.