View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 07:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison build #98 with Supercharged 6.2L of Chev Power, TKO600 5 speed gearbox
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Another new person looking at kits.

Hi all,

Have just joined the club after stumbling accross your forum, and have since spent a lot of hours, much to net providers delight in looking through the old forum topics, especially relating to the big question 'who's kit should I go with'.

There is a lot of information that has been beneficial to me, and going forward I can see how some problems can be solved quite easily as some/most people have already been there, done that.

Leaning towards a Harrison with the R32 rear, or RMC at the moment. Both to be propelled by the chev ls2/l76 (the dark side or something like that as it seems to be referred to in here )or whatever is the current version of the Gen motors will be when I get my backside into gear. I will be using the tremac T56 gearbox, from what I have read about your cars, that seems a pretty popular match.

Any thoughts on the final decision on these 2 would be greatly appreciated, and most welcome, either good or bad, as I still need to make the informed decision.

I will try to get along to the next melb meeting, but is there any show and shine day or meeting on an upcoming weekend where a large number of cars will be represented.

Anyway, I look forward to reading more about what to do and more importantly what not to do. Just been reading Aussie mikes Vin process, and found that interesting, so hopefully one day, I can boast that I have got it on the road.

CU in cyberspace.

TL