View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 11:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Original Shelby Owner

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, 427
Not Ranked     

Bluedog,

We are very strict about motor installation. We only install motors in cars that are race cars, our own cars, or exported cars. Rahal has his own engine installers so we didn't do that (not sure where you got the idea we did???) The Miller Motorsports Park cars are pure race cars that they are using in their school! How about THAT for a SCHOOL car

One has a big block aluminum 427 (482 cubes) nuclear weapon under the hood. Next time they fire it up the ATF will show up at their door!

Export cars the DOT doesn't control. And I can put an engine in my own car.

Jamo,

That crusty dude was YOU!!! I didn't want a Darwin award from you so I threw all of the hydraulic throw out bearings in the trash and started with a clean sheet of paper. Last thing I needed from you was an "I told you so! Dumb #$%!" I know you were just licking your chops, but I couldn't bear the thought of never living it down for the rest of my life. Every time I don't listen to you I REGRET it!

Jason,

We convert the -3 out of the clutch master cylinder to a -4. I am trying to keep this going and keep everything else going...including our SUPER SECRET new project out of the skunksownia. You will NEVER guess what we have hidden up the tail pipe! I have been working on it for literally years.

David
"Fear is the thief of dreams."