View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 05:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Original Shelby Owner

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, 427
Not Ranked     

Rottie,

I am not sure yet on the Quick Time bell housings. We have not had time to put one on yet. We have one here, and they look GREAT!!! They are much lighter than the Lakewood bell housing and look a whole bunch better too.

They are already cut quite a bit and so I am not sure if they need to be trimmed or not. As soon as we get a chance, we will be dropping the Lakewood and changing to the Quick Time...that may take a few months, however.

big-boss,

Well, by complicated, I meant the routing of the lines, (which would take a zillion pictures and a LOT of time for me to post), not the concept.

We run the bypass into the fill neck of the tank and let it drain back into the tank. We just usually weld a bung there on the fill neck to accept the bypassing fuel.

xlr8or,

Our earlier tanks had 2 pick ups like the original cars and we did put them in the second pick up for a while. About a year ago we dropped the double pick ups and moved the drain back to the filler neck.

Jamo,

You were right seeing the future on that one! Now, do you have any good stock tips?

David
"Fear is the thief of dreams."