View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 10:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: alum 427 side oiler block. Edelbrock heads. Roller crank, roller cam, 2-4 barrel carbs, quick change rear-end, 683 hp....oh! and ostrich skin heated seats!
Not Ranked     

Rob -contact me if you can get this off the ground! I have been involved in racing for 42 yrs and have been buliding race cars for at least 30 of those years. I looked into CobraClubWA and found that most bought their cars already completed!!!

Hey -Are your feet getting hot in the footwells from the headers?? Is the heat dis-coloring & burning the fiberglass in your engine compartment?? You need my custom built heat shields !!
I own the perfect car for your mag cover also! We showed it this year at the Seattle Roadster Show and smoked the competition! It's a beautifull car. I even had the frame powder coated Candy Black Cherry - along with helmet, jack, stands, and even the fire extinguisher were painted to match. I know..."everybody thinks their own baby is cute" but there really is more to it than just driving it. I have alot of pride in the many hrs that wife & I spent together working on it. What satisfaction!