View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 12:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates Cobra, RFGT40
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

Hey Cois,
I can only guess as to why there are not many comments. Perhaps the average guy has spent his vacation already on LCS or the Shelby event.
I have attended most of the R&G events and never have I walked away disappointed. The past few years it has gotten even better. The most incredible part is the amount of track time verses dollar is unbeilevable. I know last year I put over 300 mile on the track and I was wore out at the end of each day. Then after all that you get to visit and bench race at dinner.
Also the sitting around in the evening after dinner talking about the days events is great. There is always something going on.
I attended the first R&G and bought my Midstates Cobra body from Bob and laurie Kalio. I had a chance to see the product and talk to others about their product. So if you are serious about building a replica then I highly recommend this venue. Many of the manufacturers have been coming to this event from the start and that says alot about the company. Many new manufactures have made it here with their new product. Not just a web page and an idea. so real hands on is by far the best. Seeing the product perform goes a long way too.

If you can afford to go and have the time you won't regret it.

Hersh