Old 08-05-2007, 05:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
I contributed to CC in 2006
I have in the past contributed to CC

Send a message via AIM to mj_duell

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanagofast
Mike obviously I am not that impressed with FFR, just wondering why so many others are, and I am finding out that you have a product for sale with no info. or pricing or a parts list available to purchase for this car other than what has been posted on this site. I am talking about the EVO 6 which is not even on your web site. Do you have a complete kit price without it being a roller. Can you sell me a kit complete unassembled kit like a Hurricane, and for what price? $12500.00 gives me basically what I see in the picture ,(including the rad, headers and sidepipes?) but if I want the rest of the car I would like to see individual pricing or a kit price.
Thanks Stephan for your help.

Hi Stephan,
The EVO 6 is no longer going to be offered in the U.S., at least for now because Turn Ten Racing, Inc. (U.S. Distributor) is currently up for sale. We have since suspended sales until we find a buyer. The EVO 6 sale price is only available to Canadian customers as Don stated in the beginning of this thread. The details of D&D's EVO 6 sale are available directly through D&D. However, as Don told it to me, what you see in the picture, plus the body is what you get. D&D can also supply all of the other finishing parts. You can get a list of included parts and parts to source with a phone call or an email. Don doesn't visit this site much, he's always in the shop.

Thanks,

--Mike