Thread: Carb Linkage
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 07:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thankyou all for your responses. Here are some answers to your questions. This is all new. I havn't yet tooken it for its first run because of this problem.

You said that it looks like i am running it in my primary only. Newbe here. What do you mean. I notice that the diaphrams are connected together. My points distributor has two outlets. I though thats where both diaphrams get connected. I see that you all have your diaphrams connected together. If that is so do i plug up the ones coming from the single points distributer.

So with the firewall linkage bracket. When the accelerator pedal is in it's home position, should that bracket be facing straight down instead of pointing alittle forward like mine is?

I see no one is using a universal connection like i am. I should probably try and find and buy a origional linkage.

I will see if i can find a place to mount the spring on the other side. I really dont want to loosen of a manifold bolt to mount the bracket. I am afraid of creating a leak.

Thaks again. Keep it coming. I could use all the help i can get. Summer is creeping by and i still havn't felt it out on the road.

Automan