Thread: Holy $#@#
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 06:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force Mk I, 5L Windsor, TKO 600, enhanced Jag / Koni suspension & LSD Diff.
Not Ranked     

Geof

Well done.

Can relate to the doh factor, as I've done several similar since firing mine up a few weeks ago. I'm still fixing minor weeps oil / water so keep an eye open for these, don't want to have to spend money on a rebuild just yet!!

And ditto the road experience, my short drive up the block yesterday was a real buzz only tainted by the worry of finding a cop car up the street. The noise as you change up around 4K is sweeeeeeeetttttt!!

A mate and my bro both have modern V8 sedans and the only way you could get any pleasant noisy feedback was by opening all windows and sunroof and planting the foot.

Something about the open sports car and a lack of noise abatement materials makes all the difference.

I note your using same engine configuration, what does your exhaust system consist of?

I'm guessing you haven't measured yet for noise level or have you? Did mine at 4000rpm and got about 92dBA. Just a touch of sound reduction needed for engineering!