Old 08-14-2001, 12:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: What Cobra?
Send a message via Yahoo to Turk
Not Ranked     
Default For Sale

We are closing our doors!

For sale, 2 doors and a hood left over from our early prototype.
It won't fit any thing else currently available. It didn't fit the prototype.It won't even fit TURK's car.

That is why the price is reasonable.

Also available some shop equipment.

10-Stir sticks
12-Empty mixing cans
1- Large plastic resin bucket (empty)
2 DOZEN paper cups
Large box of napkins and plastic utensils from employee lounge
Some hand tools we have borrowed from neighbors and friends.

The reason we have elected to close our doors at this time is due to stiff competetion from our competitors.

With our current pricing, we can't see how we could possibly sell another car. While we have been jacking our prices up our competitors with far better ancestory than us have been busy dropping their prices down.

This pretyy well means the end for our crew. I am afraid other manufacturers won't fare any better.
This could all lead to an all out COBRA PRICE WAR with double frequent buyer miles and even green stamps.

We'll stand on the sidelines and watch. You never know we may develop another car at another time, depending how the market pans out. At the mean time we are going to devote our entire time, bringing in Tax Free Canadian and , Brazilian Lottery tickets into US.

We are also going to devote much needed time to our Ministry, where we have been very active in taking care of multiple homes for wayward kids (Girls, between the ages of 26-36).
All donations are still welcome. If you can't at this time, make monetary donations, please send in the Girls.

WHACK!!
That hurt. My wife never can tell when I am serious or kidding. Just like Evan Harris.

I was JUST KIDDING HONEY!!

We have come a long way, but I hope Evan doesn't mind me calling him "Honey"!

CEO
Road Serpents.