View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 01:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison#97 LS7 / T56
Not Ranked     

Outstanding...couldn't be happier to hear it went well, and that there will be more in the future.
Congratulations on getting this idea off the ground.
Pictures didn't come out, but if you want to send them to my e-mail, I'll get them on the club web site.

It's a pity we're so spread out, how cool would it be to all meet in the middle somewhere.

Mind you that's a BIG middle area.....what is it from Bris vegas to Cairns.....something like 1,700 klms isn't it ?

Our run to Toowoomba was cancelled today due to the rain...so it was a bit of a fizzer.

Spent an hour or so EARLY this morning, ringing everyone who had said they were coming...over 30 people !!...and letting them know it was raining in Toowoomba, and the run and lunch was cancelled.

I even drove out to the B.P. Coomera in case we had any more turn up unannounced....thought I'd done everything I could to make sure I hadn't stuffed anyone's day up......then at 1-15p.m. I get a phone call from a VERY pissed pub owner up in Toowoomba ( Meringandan Pub ), with a very empty table and a booking for 30 people at 12 o'clock.......OOPS!

Looks like I'm not perfect......who knew !??

All the best,

Warren.