View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 05:36 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR DAYTONA COUPE 302 COBRA FE STOCK
Not Ranked     
Smile September 1st Breakfast Meeting

How does the IHOP at Old Denton Dr. and Geo. Bush sound? Meet there around 7:30 and breakfast at 8:00. There is a "Western Days Fair" with a car show in Lewisville Saturday Morning for those that want to cruise by there. Here is the info:

Sept 1 / Saturday / 9 am - 4 pm Lewisville, Texas
Lewisville Morning Rotary's 2007 Charity Car Show at Old Town Lewisville. The Lewisville Morning Rotary Club 12th Annual Car Show! Show location is Lewisville City Hall East Parking Lot (Corner of Mill & Church St.). Running in conjunction with Lewisville's Western Days and parade. Benefits Christian Community Action, Adopt-A-School program, Habitat for Humanity, The Rotary Foundation, The Nelson Children's Treatment Center and several other local charities. Musicians, arts and crafts vendors, pig races and pony rides round out the event. Admission is FREE to the public! The first 75 participants will receive a Dash Plaque, Goody Bag, Door Prize and a complimentary T-Shirt. Awards for Best Car, Best Truck and Best of Show to name a few. Entry: $15 per vehicle, ($5 w/student I.D.)Registration starts: 9:00 AM Awards: 1:30 PM Event ends: 3:00 PM. Directions: Dallas MAPSCO page 651 E; I-35 North from Dallas Exit #450 toward TX-121 BR. Follow Texas Street until it turns slightly left into Mill Street. Go North on Mill Street to W Church St. (Just North of Main St.) Call 972-670-1714 or emailmoniqued@kw.comfor more information.

See you all Saturday.