View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via Yahoo to flyboy1997
Not Ranked     

Blackjack & Excal, I would Very much Love to unload all the Exotic exhaust plumbing but if done will it not throw the computer fuel inj. crazy & keep the check eng light on also & I have not run thru under hood good yet but I think it has a smog pump, can that be done also with computer, I am just a carb man so Greek to me? Oh yea Ark has no vehicle inspection.
I have mine on jack stands now & tried raising frontend with spanner ( not sure how much more my hands can handle though, drove a cotter pin well into my hand!) & I think it has ajustments in rear also? I am supporting axles & the rear springs have more room for travel but they are not sitting on pads either? If headers work also who & how do we get Don?
T/Up, Fill me in on Yours, did You pull a me & buy unseen other than pics? I came out perfect so far & Your Wife is gonna Love It! No pun here @ FF ( I sold my FF to purchase this one ) but wife & I set out on a date & when she closed door she said huh, sounds like a real car, drove some & said she really thought it was a better ride that her Viper, after hour drive to pub said daylight & dark, toy to a real car from FF to the Excal ( again My FF was ebay buy not my build I know some better than others). I have a Lonestar almost complete after paint she has refused to ride in, something about The Builder! Weather permiting FF & my Ex will be passing thru LR Fri & back Sunday,give me a call & we can compare notes! Wendell 870-904-8810 cell