View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default New to the Cobra world? Have you always dreamed of having a Cobra? Read carefully.

edited 9/8/2007
If you are going to invest money in a Cobra, make sure you can handle the roughness of the car, research for years before stepping in and know everything about your choice. (even if you choose the best of the best) Don't blindly trust any name brand, see it, experience it and ask lots of question from owners, both present and past.

See what the completed cars of your choice actually sell for used and don't spent much more than that, even if you have no intention of ever selling. This will leave yourself room to get out, just in case something unforeseeable happens. You can always upgrade later, once you know Cobras are for you. You won't really know until you own one; as they are rough in a way that can't be described and must be experienced; and they require lots of TLC.

The Cobra was not for me and I learned numerous hard life lessons, but I still love the Cobra and always will. I just don't need to own one anymore. The day my car left, was a sad day, yet with relief.

I will be glad to answer any questions directly and share my experience with anyone. I am always glad to help.

Some of you were right and I did not, could not, would not see it before I owned one, that a Cobra is not for me.

Thank you all for your input.

I changed my post, because it was being misinterpreted much too often and causing much upset.

For those who have understood, thank you for the kind words.

I will no longer be reading any responses and this is my last post in ClubCobra. However, I will be available via email for any questions.

Thank you! And all the best! Farewell.

Rob

Last edited by rsimoes; 09-08-2007 at 07:52 AM..