Old 09-06-2007, 06:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 289FIA, 289 stroked to 331, 392 HP
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavulon
Jack: Thanks so much for your advice.
I've no insight into the manufacturer's finances but would hope for everyone that there are no concerns at that level. I did not find anything of concern regarding their product before I put my money down and am unaware of quality issues that may impact their viability. I believe that this manufacturer continues to make a very good product and still hope to own something from them some day. As for the BBB and AG...I hope that it does not come to that but who knows. I will say that I never expected the treatment I've been receiving either. Mind you, people have not been overtly rude to me but there have been many promises made and not kept and even more phone calls not returned.

Jamie: Thank you for taking time to reply to my situation.
I've not named names and am very reluctant to do so. I will say that I have not left anything needing attention on my end and all the parties agreed to the terms of the refund....for which I am grateful. However, talk is cheap and each time I was asked for money, I provided it. It is a straight forward refund of deposit.

Thanks again.
Scott
The fact that you've not named names is immaterial, and IMHO, chickens**t. By posting here you've implicated everybody at ERA! My more than two year relationship with ERA has been nothing but positive experiences. The support that I've seen them provide not only owners who bought ERA cars from ERA but also those that purchased them second hand (as well as many individuals who own other mfgs cars) only leads me to believe that the problem must be on your end. There has been alot left out of this "story" and as always that makes it easy to slant it.