Old 09-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #291 *has left the garage*
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey,littlecobra
I ...shimmied my tail quite a bit in the 500. ugh. Straightened it out pretty well...I think I know what to do, next time.
I still think I'm a girl that likes a long ride, rather than a short thrill.
hope you're making good progress and learning to take the curves on the inside...how's the cane looking???
luvya, and missya!
K

Wow, this is just so dripping with double entendre I can't really let it go.
hehe. you read it much much DEEPER than i wrote it.... hmmmm you sure were up late posting last night....

Okay, Kristen, how was your tail after shimmying for 10 laps around TMS? I think you already know how to straighten it out.
at TMS you start out coming out of the pits, and BUILD UP your MOMENTUM. Getting up to 80 mph takes a LONG LONG TIME, as opposed to a STRIP where you GET THERE as FAST as you can!

A girl that likes a long ride definitely needs a copilot with the same needs....
you, cutie boy, are as astute as you are handsome.

Relearning to take the curves is a work in progress (still trying to keep it to the inside), but the cane props me up when I need it. Unfortunately, I keep using my cane with my hand... Hope to wean off that soon!
now who's doing the double entendre??? I read ALL SORTS of things into that post!!!!
so.... how's Amy???
let's see... I remember you saying something about her 'whuppin' my a$$' back when we were posting about the 'b!tch' at Hallett. I am NOT COMING AFTER HER MAN! She'd kill me or sumthin'.

get well soonnnnnn!!! how's the job search???
K