View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 06:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RCM, 4 wheels, two doors
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by REPTYL
As requested by Bernie. The list is of all Victorians not CCCV members. (Just a friendly query)

And all the names are available on the NSW website for all to see.

What privacy laws would Tony breaching? And aren't we going to see these guys all first hand at the Nationals anyway?

If you re-read my post I haven't used accusatorial language to Tony at all. The fact that the names are on the NSW website is irrellivant as those who have entered have probably given permission to have their names used for what ever purpose the NSWCCC see fit. Tony has not sited where this information came from which implies that he is responsible for the list. Since these people are not members of CCCV and that they haven't given Tony permission to use their names, then that is where the breach may arise.

I do not think that Tony intentionally posted the names of non CCCV people, of which there are six, that he was only responding to an innocent question. But frankly, it's a bit suss that Stiffy and yourself are so quick to defend Tony when all that Tony needed to do was to qualify himself.

As to whether or not you are going to see them or not, I think you have already answered that question.

Last edited by NASSTY; 09-20-2007 at 06:46 PM..