View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 07:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2293, Roush 427R-228
Not Ranked     

Scott,

I'm sorry that I didnt see this thread earlier. I only read the first couple of pages of posts and your last post or two, so if I missed something I apologize. I think ERA is a great company with a great product. That said, I had the exact same experience that you are currently having several years ago. I sent my deposit, shortly after my wife got pregnant so I cancelled my order, rather than spending months in the garage.

Unfortunately Peter is the only guy who can talk money, or at least was when I was struggling with this. Everyone else there is extremely helpful, but as soon as its a deposit refund its peter's voicemail which seems like a blackhole.

I did eventually get my deposit back. It was very frustrating process. I don't remember exactly how long, I would guess 8 months or so from cancel to full refund. My frustration wasnt how long it took, it was that no one would call me back, or give me a date when I could expect something.

Feel free to send me a private message if you would like to discuss further offline. Best of luck, hang in there.

Daryl