Thread: Noise polution
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 12:14 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC with 6 litre 307KW LS2, Comp Cam, 348rwhp & 532.5 ftlb of torque with 6L80E Tiptronic Transmission
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambo
Sounds like you guys have it pretty tough up in QLD. What's happened in the past that gave them reason to introduce such tight monitoring of noise pollution?

On the topic of noise, check out the music coming from this HK Monaro! It starts 45 seconds into the clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwtiUK4PqFI

Having watched the You Tube show, you can sort of understand why NSW is bringing in these tough noise regs. These are the morons who do the same thing on our streets and I see it daily on the roundabout right outside my home. Funny,

I've never seen a Cobra driver behave in this manner on a public street. Why are we being tarred with the same brush? This is B.S. and we should be seeing our local State Pollies to voice our disapproval and fight for a noise exemption.

You don't see the enthusiast hot-rodder in his immaculate 40 model Tudor or 32 Three Window Coupe pushing out over 700 big ones going on like this either, but they seem to get away with side pipes, noise etc. as part of their rego.

Let's voice our concerns in unision and get that exemption which we so rightly deserve. Just ask Carroll.

Baz.