View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 01:23 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 623, 427 S/C Cobra. Ford FE 428 Cobra Jet, Ford Nascar TL 4speed - with a touch of raw; "less is more" theme
Not Ranked     
Default Limited Production.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOERA-SC7XX
Hmmm. Ten pages. Kinda makes you wonder just how powerful/influential this forum is.
One night I started to write a post regarding this thread and stopped, realizing there was no need to stick up for ERA at that moment; knowing they would take care of it when they could. I for one felt very confident they would come through, regardless. No matter what the situation was in the background, and little to go on about what they were actually dealing with, if there was a way they could resolve and rectify the situation somehow, they would - and they did.

Yes - The internet and forums like this are a powerful tool. HOWEVER, it can be a really dangerous weapon against an individual or a small company when all the facts can't be presented openly by all parties involved at a particular moment in time; and then someone or a great reputation gets hurt as a result. It gets even worse if someone does not go back and clean up after it all making sure the good word gets back out there.

ERA builds incredible cars and they are a class act. Anyone who is fortunate enough to be able to own one and drive one, knows.