View Single Post
Old 08-21-2001, 07:57 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Empty handed for the moment
Send a message via AIM to Snakecharmer
Not Ranked     

Hey John,

That's a good question. I'm really tempted to fly down and drive it home. What a great way to break the engine in. I'll probably take the trailer down though.

I was thinking about hauling it straight to Dallas on Saturday, spending the night, and seeing if anyone wanted to come see it on Sunday morning. Yikes, that would be two weekends in a row that you poor people would have to put up with me!

I'd then drive back on Sunday afternoon cause I've got two little guys in Austin that are waiting for a ride! Monday (Labor Day), we're thinking about having a home coming party in Austin. Ren Man and Gregg Herdlitchka are both taking delivery that weekend as well so we're going to try and kill three birds with one party!

Of course, it all depends on the car being ready by Saturday morning. If they take delivery of the engine by Friday, that only gives Doug and crew 7 days to get it put together.

I'll let you know middle of next week what my plans are for that weekend.

This Friday, I'm bringing the boys and staying with a friend in Plano. I should be getting in around 7 pm, in time for dinner. I'll let you know.

Yeeee Hawww,
Charmer