View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 11:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: NAF 289 Slabside Early Comp Car with 289 Webers and all the goodies. Cancelling the efforts of several Priuses
Not Ranked     

The owner of the business were I work has a real nice 4000 mile, '67 390 hp 427 Corvette convertable that is a real nice car. He has it on display in the showroom with a 1967 Brochure on the windshield that my co-worker found for him on EBAY, (Pretty Cool). Several months ago someone told him I had a Cobra and he was soon after in my office asking about it. About 2 weeks ago I took it to work (rarely do) and asked if he wanted a ride. Well, I didn't have to ask him twice! He jumped at the opportunity. The entire sales staff was huddled around the car as we were getting buckled in and anxously waiting when we got back. Drove about 4 or 5 miles and excercised the linkage on the Webers a little, and he was quite impressed. Since then he has mentioned it to 3 of our customers that he has brought into my office. He asked if I wanted to temporarily display it nose to nose with his Corvette on the showroom and use it in a joint newspaper ad to draw traffic. That would be cool.

As you slide down the Banister of Life, may the splinters never be pointing the wrong way

Last edited by Rick Parker; 10-03-2007 at 11:38 PM..