Old 10-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC, 289 c.i. with a T-5 "Living the Cobra Experience"
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeman.6
Randy,
How is the project coming along? It's been awhile since last update.
For anybody that cares, my engine is finally done and should be in the Cobra this week....I hope. What I ended up with was new trans (turbo 400) This is totally built, Red Eagle clutchs, Kevlar bands, HD sprag with VB mods and 2500 stall converter. The engine is 467 CI BB Chevy, Comp cam (286) Edelbrock alum. heads, roller rockers 10:1 CR and 2X4's. This same engine made 540 HP on Edelbrock dino..... We shall see.
Wayne
Glad to hear it's all coming together for you. Sounds like your Cobra is going to make the "Bowtie crowd" very proud!

You know I expect a ride in it!

I just about have the interior finished in my Cobra, next is to finish the wiring harness (my wiring guy just got back from a two week vacation). Tonight I'm installing the clutch slave cylinder & lines and tying up some loose ends (speedo gear, adding the fluids, brake bleeding, etc..) on the car.

Still waiting for the title, hoping to have it any day now. Still shooting to have it all finished the end of this month but I don't want to rush it now & screw something up.

See ya,
Randy

"Living the Cobra Experience"