View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 09:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison#97 LS7 / T56
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanog
Wazza, turned the telly on Saturday and who's face should I see?? people's choice Wazza! Looks like you had a terrible time! In future gentlemen, if you ever need any assistance at all please feel free to give us southeners a call and we will be up there in a jiffy to help you absorb some of that nasty atmosphere.

Well done guys!

Warren, I keep planting a little seed in everyones head and hopefully have it germinate by next Nationals

Anybody here the rumor?

Stef

Keep up the good promo work for me Stef...That People's Choice trophy is in the bag for 2008......easy!!!!

Russell Ingall was chasing some much needed T.V. exposure, and asked if he could "hang" with me for a while...

Told him..."ONLY if you will call ME the Enforcer "....Done Deal !!

(I hope that Nobody reading this ever thinks I'm serious)

We all had a ball over the four days, we took the V8 drivers out Saturday, and the Champ car guys yesterday.

Good weather...Good racing...and a real buzz mixing with the heros of the racetrack.

Had a laugh talking to the Champ Car crews, and what they thought about Australia.

They ALL love the place, but one guy had me in stitches, telling me about the his first visit a few years ago , when he needed a toilet.

He asked a group of the typical Indy crowd for help.......

"Could you tell me where the Bathroom is?"

Why mate..Do ya need to back one out??

"No ...The cars are all parked and put away...I really just need a Bathroom"

Oh Right....Ya wanna Pinch a Loaf !!

No I'm not HUNGRY...I NEED a Bathroom"

O.K.....I Get it...Ya wanna Lay some Cable....

and on it went for about another 2 minutes before he got help....Very Funny!!

Back to Bloody work....

Track Hire Day next Sunday....and nothing but work to do until then...that Sucks !!

See ya,

Warren.