View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 10:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via Yahoo to Joe Wicked
Not Ranked     

Honestly, I have to say that I am probably the luckiest guy when it comes to my wife. I actually spend more money than she does. She is more of a necessities kind of person. I like the toys more. She only has a few things that she wants, and she has given up a lot for me to get the things I want. She now has the more expensive vehicle (2007 F150 SuperCrew), but that is something that she has wanted pretty much the whole time we have been married (12 years). When I told her that I wanted to build a Cobra, she said that I can't finance any part of it until we pay off at least 1 of the 2 cars and pay off the furniture that we bought. I figured that was fair, since my car has 3 years to pay off and the furniture will be paid off in a year. In the meantime, I have created a Cobra fund and am slowly putting money into it. By the time I get those items paid off, I will have a large chunk of money set aside for this, and may not end up financing anything. She supports me in all my projects/toys, even if she doesn't like them.