View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 12:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Guys, What was posted is not exactly acuarate.

The SAAC team will still continue with what they do, we hhave not renewed the shelby License, but I am sure they will continue with the registry. We at Shelby will also keep the registry for all new cars and old, if the owners of cobra and vintage mustang want to join.

I did not ask for there info back or any of their stuff. We have always maintained that we would keep the new cars we build and ford builds, SAAC does not have the GT_H or the shelby GT info, that has always been ours, as with all cars going forward.

Carroll has always wanted a place for all owners and non owners who love his brand and it's right that that place be developed and built by Shelby. This will be online, up to date, from us to all of you, with events, many events, to celebrate cars, members and racing. This is a big task being under taken by us. We want you all to have a place to see up to the minute info from the company and up to the minute info on your car, whether in the registry or waiting to be built, or if you added mods, the registry will be updated automatically.

We expect this to be very different from SAAC, they do a Book and one event a year, we want this to be more and we are willing to invest in that. There will be newsletters, magazines, interviews with Carroll and the team, forums, factory and product insights....... Why not wait to see it before you judge it.

Values of the cars will not change. this is a group, a club a society built by Shelby for Shelby .

And yes we know we can not do all this ourselves. We would love to have those who wish to help join us. Thank you

Amy Boylan
President Shelby Autos.