Old 11-01-2007, 03:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Snake
Amy,
Could you clarify the underlined above. Does this mean only those original Cobras and Shelby Mustangs belonging to members of the new club would be listed and tracked in your registry?

Yes if they want to. We will try to keep everything the way it should be. I am starting with the new cars and welcome the old, but I am not ofrcing anyone to join if they don't want too.

This is not about $$ I have spent well in excess of 200K already for the site, people and technology and the rest, I will continue to build the site and the club. I don't know about the rowlings or any other, I have been working on this since Carroll and I started the turn of the business. I have a history of taking care and building a community for the collectors, I did this at Mattel for Hot wheels, I have always felt that to be closer to an organization gives you more value you can't get anywhere else and makes a company stronger in the process.

I will not answer those that insult us or Carroll. I am sorry if all don't agree. Maybe after it launches you will all like it and if not tell me how to make it better

Amy

Last edited by amy B; 11-01-2007 at 03:59 PM..