Old 11-21-2007, 06:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz
Graeme,

You sound like your in the identical position I was last July. Living in Sydney, you might like to contact Neil Streeting of Neil Streetings Automotive Reapirs at 54 Halstead Street, South Hurstville, 2221. NSW.

You can get Neil at his workshop on 9580-6748 or 9580-6201.

He is currently building my RMC / LS2 and came highly recommended from other members of this forum. He is a member of the NSW Cobra Club and has a beautiful RMC himself which picked up numerous trophies at this years Cobra Nats. There's not too much about Cobra construction that Neil doesn't know about.

He also encourages you to be part of the build and to assist in anyway you can which saves you $$$$ in the long run. I've found him extremely fair and reasonable. He recently told me that the Cobras he builds reflects personally on him. Everything has to be spot on in every detail.

You can send me a PM if you want any further information.

Baz.
Thanks, Baz, that sounds very interesting. I guess if I were to contract somebody to do the build, the encouragement to do some of the (easier) stuff myself to cut costs would be quite an attractive proposition.