View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 04:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC . 393 Dart alloy block Stroked 351 alloy heads ..all the goodies plus a pre oiler. al
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc
Hey Brett, thanks for the offer of a look-see. I will take you up on that, gladly. I'll be in touch in a few days to arrange a good time.

I understand that CR are not too fond of the "drop in", and require appointments. I can understand and respect that. I intend to book an appointment with CR after I receive their latest brochure and price list.

This morning I'm off to take a final look at a 1970 Corvette Stingray 454 big block that I had a quick look at on Saturday. It's a brute that's essentially tuned for drag racing and I'm going to have to say 'no' unless they give it to me for a song. It would be nice to own one at least once in my life and have a muscle car while I'm waiting for the Cobra to be built. But it needs a lot of work to get it up to my standard.

Cheers, G.
G'day sounds like you've got the bucks but not the patience. Buy the corvette, it's an investment. (detune it andmake it driveable) You should buy an already built and registered turnkey Cobra and get someone to make it to your specs. There will be no dramas with rego that way. You will be on the road in no time! Good Luck.
Smithy