View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 10:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 90% of a 428 friggin SCJ Engine!
Not Ranked     

No, I do not think people would get out the pitchforks over naming a Bulldog Jesus. Some guy recently (US) got into hot water with the Christian Fundamentalists over saying something about suffering more than Christ at His Crucifixion (btw, the guy was Jewish). But last I heard, he was still alive, not in jail, and not bleeding. There was a guy who put an inverted cross in a glass of pee, took a photograph, and showed it in an art gallery (btw, he was federally funded). He too is alive and well. Yes, these folks attract negative attention, get blasted in the media (and honored).

What should be slammed here is the barbaric treatment of human beings. Period. Regardless of culture. And don't give me crap about the death sentance. I am slowly moving away from supporting it because it is terribly inefficient, expensive, sanitized, and ineffective as such. Now the Saudis!! Those guys know how to impose the death sentance. 136 beheadings this year alone (so far). And the 136th guy? Read the story. He deserved it.

Mike

PS: Why is it not blasphemy to name one's self Muhammad??? http://www.bankersonline.com/tools/n...onventions.pdf

Last edited by bomelia; 11-26-2007 at 10:33 AM..