Thread: global warming
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #291 *has left the garage*
Not Ranked     

Quote:
In regard to helping the worlds poor, I suppose they figure it's all our fault for fouling earths atmosphere because ...well ...we did most of it.
i jumped out of here a while ago, but in all seriousness....
should we not be afraid, terribly afraid of what India and China are putting into the air?? There seem to be no environmental controls in their countries, and we are just NOW seeing the repercussions of their horrible pollution. Way way after the fact, and probably impossible to clean up, control or regulate. 'They' are out of control!! The Chinese have gone decades without any real use of vehicles; but tons of industrial pollution. But now.... they have unlimited vehicles that are belching huge amounts of pollution. India is experiencing the same 'boom' of sorts, economically, and the automotive revolution is in full force. The population explosion in both countries just compounds the problem. More people; more cars; more industry; more pollution.
I am way more concerned about those two countries' impact on the worldly environmental concerns than anything north america or western europe puts out.
ok..... checking back out!!!