Old 01-14-2008, 08:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1981/ 418Stroker
Not Ranked     
Default LCS BBQ Thursday

NEW EVENT London Cobra Show
Here's the deal
On Thursday we are having an Informal BBQ challenge.
The OCC is challinging all Q' men and Master Grillers to a challenge, who's got the best meat.... .......we do, You think you got better bring it on!

So if you are trailering in, bring your smoker grill, cooker and best recipe for Ribs, brisket, sausage, chikin, pulled pork , brats burgers and weenies.

Food will be available to all LCS attendees for purchase with proceeds donated to the CFF kitty, That way you can stay right on campus and not need to venture out for eats

Also there will be a contest for best grillin / Q'in drink be they Maargarita, Red beer, Mint julip

We also want everyone to bring their Cornhole........ .......there will be a tournamet to determine who is the best cornholer..........lawn darts (soft point since alcohol may be involved) frisbees, bocci and any other lawn game , and someone will figgure out how to create a tournament outa all that stuff

So the challenge is on The OCC says they got the best meat, Flyin Freddie of the Mephis Mafia disagrees, how 'bout Texas, Chicago, Alabama?? show us your equipment and bring it on

Since this was my idear, I get to pick the judges.... ........and I can be bought (think single malt scotch for starters)

Click to Win a Cobra!!