Thread: New Texas Flag
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 07:29 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #621, Keith Craft 408
Not Ranked     
Default what are we going to do

Sweep the sugar off the table or build the fence? Poor Mexicans & Central Americans, no jobs, a corrupt government, no middle class, no health care, no schools, no retirement plans, no welfare, no infrastructure, and just a short wade across a long shallow river there's a government and media offering you everything you don't get in your country absolutely free......what would you do ?

We're not asking them to learn our native language or even pay taxes. Oh and add to that the fact that they've been taught since they were children that this evil land to the North stole your country's land 170 years ago and that by moving there and changing their language and culture, you will have in effect "re-conquered" your native land and have been part of a patriotic subjugation of an old enemy. What would you do ? The big question is what are we going to do.

Until more Americans understand the "Re-Conquista" we're doomed. Our schools are being flooded, emergency room waiting time up, health and car insurance sky rocketing. I travel extensively throughout the US. What is normal in Houston, crowds of mostly illegals, waiting for a truck to pull up and take them to a job site, is now common site in Jersey, New York, Illinois, Indiana, Connecticut, Florida, Louisiana. At first the locals don't notice it, I speak from experience, when these crowds of illegal aliens, criminals etc are standing around the corner from your childs school, your office, your home, it may be too late.

Vote the bastards out, if they aren't strong on guarding our borders, protecting the LEGAL citizens/tax payers, vote them out of office.

Ok, now I need to take my medicine. I'll be better in an hour.
Bill from outside Houston