View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 12:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby American CSX 4241 - authentically built
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by trs900 View Post
Sal I don't know much about the 2 cars, I guess I watch to much Nascar.. i always though Roush was top notch, goes to show you how much I know... always willing to learn more though.. so the Roush is just a GT with a blower..hell might as get a GT and add a huffer.. nothing like the real thing
Roush is top notch, as a company. Who do you think designs all the SVT vehicles? Roush. The problem with the Roush Mustangs, is that they are modded stock Mustangs. So in order to be able to make the car meet the same EPA restrictions, and keep the driveline safe enough to go 100k miles, the cars are very weak and detuned. That's how you keep a Ford warranty on them.

The GT500 is a built motor, 6 speed, supercharged and intercooled car right from the get go. Off the showroom floor, it's the most powerful Mustang you can buy to date, has a full Ford warranty, and is ready to modify without worry.

Why do you think the older Roush Stage 3s didn't sell? They were $65k cars that were underpowered and all they had going for them was suspension. Then Ford comes out with the Terminator Cobra, and for $35k you got a factory built 4v motor, T56 trans, IRS, 4 wheel disc, supercharged and intercooled, with a full warranty, that makes way more power. Which would you buy?

See my car at CSXinfo.net here >> CSX 4241