View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 01:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR # 165 392 Ford Crate 430HP
Not Ranked     

Sal if you come across a used one up there at a decent price let me know, I travel back and forth to Georgia and you are on my way.. I also just found a modified one on Ebay located 40 miles from me at a used car dealer.. $48000 Description below even has the Shaker 1000

Introducing the 2007 Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby Coupe. Have you been dreaming of owning a gorgeous Mustang GT500 Shelby series but did not want to pay the new car price or get haggled at a dealership? Here is your chance to own this Ford Mustang GT at a huge discount to a new one and without the stress! This esteemed Ford is the true definition of sports, luxury, prestige, and comfort. Options include Sirus Sat. Radio, GT500 Premier Trim Pkg. & Shaker 1000 Audio System, Borla Header and Straight Pipe with Tips, K and N Airfilter, Shelby 20 inch Razor AlloyWheels, Shelby Door Sils, Shelby Vin Plaque Signed By Caro Shelby which makes this Ford Mustang GT the one to own! This Ford Mustang GT is Black with a Black leather interior , and is waiting to take you anywhere in style. You will also have a piece of mind as this 100% Carfax certified vehicle has the remainder of a factory bumper-to-bumper warranty for 4yr/50K miles & 5yr/60k on the powertrain. No accident or damage history and extended warranty programs are available. You are worry-free when bidding on this beautiful Ford. Look at the pictures below and judge for yourself how nice it looks. This is your chance to own a 2007 Ford Mustang GT at a price you've always heard about through the internet. Please feel free to call and work out a deal before the auction ends at: 561-998-5557 daytime or 561-719-6525 evenings!